Wednesday, 5 July 2017

We have lift off...

This morning I was up early, or at least to me early. I understand the world is mostly into it's second or third cup of coffee before I flip off the blankets but today was different, I had a mission. My friend J had asked if I would like to play a round of golf today and I had said sure. I was curious to see ho bad playing would be after almost two years of sitting on the sidelines.
Here we are giving the grounds staff ulcers.
I was lucky J took pity on me, we played a par three course and didn't keep score. I'm glad that we did that because, not sugar coat anything, I was horrible. I'm not going to bore you with the finer points of my game, when It comes right down to it I stank. Well on the plus side we have lift off, I can play golf again. On the down side I've a lot of work to do at the driving range.

That's all I have for now. Until tomorrow have as good a time as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment